Obtain the tools needed to effectively move people out of poverty
Are you interested in taking your learning further and increasing poverty competencies within your organization? The Beegle Poverty Institutes are designed for professionals from the fields of justice, education, health, social service, housing, faith based and community organizations.
Deepen Your Understanding:
The intensive two day Poverty Institute provides a grounded understanding of poverty and what you can do to more successfully assist people in moving out – and staying out – of poverty.
- Learn to communicate more effectively with those living in poverty.
- Use activities, modeling, and dialogue to understand and practice the core concepts.
- Leave with concrete strategies and materials that can be used right away to make a difference.
- Get trained to conduct Poverty Competency Assessments and assist their organizations in developing and implementing customized action plans with measurable results.
- Receive a variety of tools and materials, including the Action Approach Training Kit.
Cost: $285 per person
NOTE: Coaching Institute participants must have completed at least a twoday Poverty Institute.