Mentoring and navigating for people really helps. Here are 4 qualities that I have found to be essential.
- You have to believe in the person you are mentoring
- Show the person you are mentoring that they have value. Point out the skills they already have.
- Do not judge.
- Connect the person you are helping with other people. You can't do this alone.
Help support us on Patreon! Included in your membership will be a digital copy of "See Poverty ... Be The Difference" and more. You'll also make a difference by helping keep focused on delivering content.
As a way to give back to the community during this pandemic, we are providing the following resources/discounts:
- Action Approach Introductory Video : Watch the video here
- Full Action Approach Curriculum kit: Order Here
- "See Poverty ... Be the Difference": Order here
This link to the video and discount will be available through May 31, 2020.
Add new comment