Beegle Poverty Coaching Institute
The Beegle Poverty Coaching Institute prepares participants to serve as on-site poverty experts for their organizations—educating colleagues, providing leadership for breaking poverty barriers, and developing system-wide approaches for improving outcomes for people who live in the war zone of poverty. A certified poverty coach is trained to conduct workshops for breaking poverty barriers and improving communication and relationships for in-house staff. Certified poverty coaches are also trained to conduct Poverty Competency Assessments and assist their organization in developing and implementing customized action plans with measurable results.
During the Coaching Institute, participants will:
- Get trained to conduct Poverty Competency Assessments and assist their organizations in developing and implementing customized action plans with measurable results.
- Receive a variety of tools and materials for providing training to individuals within their organization.
Register today and get ready to join Dr. Beegle's efforts to ensure authentic opportunities for people to move out and stay out of poverty.
Who should attend: Donna has designed the Poverty Coaching Institute for educators, legal, social service and health professionals, members of faith-based organizations, and citizens who want to provide education and tools for breaking poverty barriers in their organizations or communities.
What: Dr. Donna M. Beegle's Coaching Institute prepares participants to serve as Certified Poverty Coaches in their organizations. A certified poverty coach is trained to conduct “Poverty 101” sessions as well as “Communicating and Working More Effectively” education sessions.
How: Dr. Donna M. Beegle provides intensive hands-on education to ensure participants are competent in providing seminars, workshops, and education for assisting individuals and families to move out and stay out of poverty.
Why: Professional development trainings are helpful in gaining new insights for breaking poverty barriers. However, professionals often say while the trainings are eye opening, they do not provide the "how to" education and skills for implementing new practices. Teachers get excited about a new strategy, but do not have the tools for implementation. Social workers get excited about a new process, but do not have the support to put the ideas into action. Poverty Coaches will have the education and tools for providing on-going support within their own organizations.
Take-Away Tools that Beegle Poverty Coaches receive:
- A tool kit that includes a two-hour, five-session dvd training and a companion workbook
- A template for the Poverty Competency Assessment and action planning tools
- A Quarterly CAB newsletter with the latest research and best practices
- PowerPoint Templates and Handout materials for Poverty 101 and Communicating and Working More Effectively with People in Poverty
- Participation in two webinars with Dr. Beegle.
Pre Requisite:To be certified as a Beegle Poverty Coach, participants must have completed a two-day Beegle Poverty Immersion Institute.
Certification Requirements: Beegle Poverty Coaches are certified for two-years to provide workshops, seminars, and consulting. Coaches are invited to attend a re-certification training to upgrade skills and receive new research and tools for breaking poverty barriers. (NOTE: Re-certification training fee not included in Coaching Institute Fees. Coaches attend re-certification for 1/2 of the cost of a regular Coaching Institute.)
COSTS: which includes certification, all materials, tools, and takeaways listed above. (Lodging and travel are not included.)
- $695 - Through June 20, 2022
After June 20, 2022
- $875 - Early bird pricing until one month before the institute
- $899 - Full price for institute
NOTE: If you would like a custom Coaching Institute for your organization, please contact Elia Hernandez-Moreno at firstname.lastname@example.org